Want to work for us?
We're always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. Whatever your level or area of specialism get in touch and we'll go from there. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen on 020 7253 8888
Senior Account Manager
markettiers4dc is the UK's leading broadcast communication's consultancy and is recruiting for an accomplished Senior Account Manager to work on several leading corporate and consumer accounts including Nissan Europe, Rolls-Royce, The Shard and National Grid. The successful candidate will have the commercial drive to build revenues with current and potential clients, a proven understanding of broadcast public relations and, ideally, video production. The position is in our vibrant office and studio complex in central London, where most of our 80+ staff are based. The work is fast-paced, always challenging but always extremely varied. Success is well rewarded.
- Generate creative ideas that will deliver successful broadcast campaigns, write detailed persuasive proposals, present confidently to clients and have the skill to turn potential projects into confirmed ones
- Simultaneously manage 10+ broadcast projects for high profile clients at any given time, including overseeing interviewees in our radio studios, accompanying CEOs to broadcasters' studios, overseeing video shoots on location, edits in our three edit suites and live streamed programmes from our TV studio or even abroad
- In due course build and manage your own account team
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude, motivated by delivering stand-out results for clients
- Generate creative and strategic recommendations, and be able to articulate them to clients both face-to-face and via proposals
- Be a self-starter, capable of working independently and be motivated by financial targets
- Have well-proven client-handling and multi-tasking skills, being able to work under pressure and meet regular tight deadlines
- Have strong planning and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Understand how to maximise coverage across TV, radio and the web
- Have a stand-out PR or comms CV.
- Ideally understand how to create quality, influential videos
Please send your CV with full covering letter to email@example.com
Salary: very competitive and dependent on experience
Media Liaison Executives
markettiers4dc, the UK's leading broadcast communications consultancy, is recruiting for Media Liaison Executives as part of its expanding Media Team.
The successful candidates will work on behalf of some of the best known organisations in the world, helping to deliver successful campaigns across TV, radio and online channels.
Our skill is enabling brands to tell their story through the unique power of broadcast media and the fast-paced work involves approaching media with interviews, video and online content as well as feeding directly into campaign strategy with a clear understanding of what journalists are looking for.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include liaising with journalists, producers and editors to secure coverage across a huge number of campaigns for different brands, adding to our media contacts list, researching possible story angles for different types of media and feeding into the wider business on media trends.
What we’re looking for in candidates:
- A good awareness of how the public relations industry works in conjunction with broadcast and online media
- Strong news judgement and an understanding of what media need to help craft a story
- A keen interest in the news and current affairs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficiency in social media, particularly Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
We have a number of positions available as we look to grow our expanding team of radio, television and online media liaison executives.
For an initial conversation about the role please send your CV with an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive salary and remuneration package.